Production and Perception of Linguistic Voice Quality
3125 Campbell Hall
Los Angeles, CA 90095-1543
Links to Software and Contacts
If you have any queries about the project, please feel free to contact Prof. Pat Keating: keating at humnet.ucla.edu.
- Voicesauce: Software used for automated voice measurements over time from audio recordings.
- EggWorks: Program created for the project to analyze EGG signals.
- Abeer Alwan, Department of Electrical Engineering, UCLA
- Jason Bishop, Department of English, CSI-CUNY, NY
- Gang Chen, Department of Electrical Engineering, UCLA
- Christina Esposito, Department of Linguistics, Macalester College, MN
- Marc Garellek, Department of Linguistics, UCSD
- Patricia Keating, Department of Linguistics, UCLA
- Sameer ud Dowla Khan, Department of Linguistics, Reed College, OR
- Jody Kreiman, Department of Head/Neck Surgery, UCLA
- Jianjing Kuang, Department of Linguistics, University of Pennsylvania, PA
- Grace Kuo, Department of Linguistics, Concordia University, Montreal